Saturday, September 12, 2009

Tweet Tweet

Ok, so I signed up to Twitter like a year ago... I never used it because I just didn't understand what all the fuss was about. For some strange reason I went back yesterday and now I am truly addicted!! How does this happen!? I now sit on my mobile looking at what is new on Twitter while waiting for the little man to fall asleep (he tends to get a bit upset when I leave the room, but we are working on making this better). If you want to follow my useless ramblings feel free!! http://twitter.com/oddsnblobs

Over the past week I have listed my new Travel Gift Sets. I think these just make the perfect Christmas gift for anyone who loves to travel! You can buy the items separately but you save if you buy the passport cover and eye mask together! I will be adding some more sets in the next coming weeks.

At the moment I am working on a bunch of new monster pouches. These are some little babies in the making, they are just waiting to be eye balled and smiles to be sewn, then onto pouches they go!! Don't forget, all of my monster pouches are unique and are NEVER relisted. Another perfect Christmas present :)

Now, off to do more tweeting! :)

xoxo

5 comments:

Frenchell said...

Those are dang cute!!That travel set would be perfect for my kids for the car!

ZippyZippy said...

Those little monsters are really cute!
Jacqueline

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Raewyn said...

Great blog you have here! Well done! Raewyn x

Elena said...

I know what you mean about Twitter - I couldn't work out what all the fuss was about till I signed up & now I can't wait to tweet, lol.

I think I've already said this somewhere - your designs are really gorgeous. Love the colours. All the best with your sales.

ciao for now,
Elena :)