Saturday, September 5, 2009

Has it really been that long!?


Oh my! It feels like I haven't blogged in weeks! Where do my days go?? I have been trying to find a minute in a day to get so much done! I have soooo many news items to be sewn up but where do I start I keep saying to myself!! I have been busy with orders and sending these out to customers is my top priority so often listing new items which have been made up weeks ago can take a while! Good news is that I have updated the shop with new eye masks and new pouches! I listed 5 new pouches last night and they are all made from NEW fabric so my store is looking nice and fresh :) I also have a bunch of new fabric coming in the next week so again there will be lots more to look forward to!
I can't believe that I have spend more time on my shop now that I have a baby then I did when I had a day job. I think it is because I move so much faster as every minute that jacob is sleeping is precious time! It doesn't last long so I have to make the most of it! At the moment he is napping only a couple of times a day and they are only about 1-2 hours long. I am lucky to get 3 hours some days!!

Ok, enough said, I have a sleeping baby and new passport holders to be finished!!

xoxo

1 comment:

Jess said...

Hi Jess! :) I'm so glad you found me, I LOVE your blog and LOOOOVE your shop! Congrats on your new baby boy - he's precious! Yay for boys!