Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hello strangers....


Has it really been 5 months since I was last here? Seriously! It is just insane how fast time is going these days. My little guy has already turned 1! How did that happen? It feels like only yesterday he was still in my belly...



It has been sooo long since I last listed anything new for the shop as I have had a bunch of wholesale orders to fill which has taken up nearly all of my time. Not to worry though as I am sewing my little butt off to try and list a bunch of new pouches by the end of the week. There is LOTS in the making at the moment so make sure you check you the shop soon!
I have just listed my new range of fabric hand-bound books which I am SO excited about! Fingers crossed they do well as I would love to continue making these. I can finally put my love of fabric and notebooks together! A lot of love and time goes into these books so I hope that the person who might buy one loves it as much as I do!

Thanks for all who have hung around! I will try my hardest to post a little bit more frequently.

Love & Hugs
xoxoxo

3 comments:

ZippyZippy said...

Those handmade journals look divine - just need to decide on the fabric, they are all great.
Handsome little man too :)

Tess said...

i know what you mean about the kids - they grow way too fast! you're so inspiring - i'd love to be organised enough to make a business from my crafting. well done! how do you manage to fit it in?

ZippyZippy said...

Hi Jessica, have just done a blogpost featuring your store, have a great weekend!