Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy 1 week birthday little one!

I cannot believe it has been one week since little Jacob was born! Time has gone so fast!! We are all learning that he likes to sleep during the day and want to stay up all night! Hopefully we will grow out of that soon!! I am starting to look like the green eyed monster.

It is amazing how you learn to do everything so much quicker when you have a baby. I used to potter around doing the washing, having a shower, cleaning the house, now it is, wham bam thank you mam!!!

I have also learned how to type with one hand while he is sleeping on my chest and doesn't want to be put down. I think I should have this new typing technique to perfection by the end of the week!! :)

xoxo

4 comments:

Alyssa S. said...

OMG, he is SO sweet. I can't believe in 6 months my youngest is going to be 2 years old! I remember counting his age by days, then weeks...not so much anymore. I honestly barely even remember my daughter as a baby. To me, it always seems like she's been the age she is right now.

Enjoy all of the moments...they do whiz by!

Anonymous said...

Jacob looks adorable :)

Don't worry he will sort out his sleeping soon - my Zoe worked out that night time was sleep time at 12 weeks. It takes a while for their internal clocks to start working ;)

Anonymous said...

A beautiful photo to remember. Mommy and baby...so special.
Heehee... that's the way new mommies do, and you do great! yeah, time flies very very fast when you have a kid. In a blink of eye, you will see Jacob in his toddie and pre-school years. welcome to the mommy world. :) Jacob looks so comfortable in your warm cuddle.

Moonish (moonsun) said...

Congratulations :))