Thursday, July 28, 2011

Perspective


This week my little guy turned 2. It feels like he was only born yesterday, he is changing everyday....

There are some moments where I wish I could just freeze them, put them in a jar and keep them there forever.

Seeing Jacob turn 2 has really helped me to just stop and soak up the moment and put things into perspective. It is so easy to just keep going through the motions, and just try and get through each day. Some days I feel so exhausted and just drained but, my baby isn't going to be a baby forever. I have learn't to really appreciate the little things,

like getting up at 4.30am when Jacob has decided that he is ready for the day and wants to dance to the wiggles before I can even get my eyes open.
The sound of his little giggles when I give his kisses around his neck where he is ticklish the most
and, when he wakes in the middle of the night and says 'mummy, cuddles?'

My heart just melts

He fills my heart with so much love that I didn't even know was possible.

Happy Birthday Little One, mummy loves you so much


9 comments:

Black Finance said...

Thanks A lot ...
French Cars Blog
French Fashion Blog
French Arts Blog
French Sports Blog
French Society Blog
French Computer Programs Blog
French Education Blog
French Home Family Blog
Google Web Hosting Blog
French Web Hosting

Karen said...

Hi,
An item from your Madeit shop was featured in a "Monday on Madeit" blog post on www.overthemoon-design.com. Please feel free to grab a "featured" button for your blog.

kevin21 said...

Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts On Sale

Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts

Polos

Polo Sweaters For Men

Polo Shirt

Cheap Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts

V Neck Sweater

Cheap Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts For Men

Cheap Ralph Lauren Shirts

Cheap Polo Hoodies For Men

Shirts For Men

Cheap Polo Hoodies

Polo Hoodie

Polo Ralph Lauren Cheap

Cheap Polo Hats

Bikinis

Polo Shirts For Women

Sweaters For Men

Polo Jacket

How To Wash Polo Shirts

Cheap Polo Shirts

Dresses For Women

Ralph Lauren Polo Hoodies For Men

Vneck Sweater

kevin21 said...

Polo Hoodies For Men

Polo Shirts

Polo Shirts For Men

Cheap Ralph Lauren

Polo Dresses For Women

Polo Hoodies For Women

Polo Hats

Cheap Polo Ralph Lauren

Ralph Lauren Shirts For Men

Cheap Polo Ralph Lauren Shirts

Polo

Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts On Sale

Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts

Polos

Polo Sweaters For Men

Polo Shirt

kevin21 said...

Gray Jacket

Moncler Jackets Sale

Coat Women Ziper

jeremy said...

Definitely a healthy thought for the day.

gout treatments

Jackie said...

I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect! More powers to your blog. keep posting!

- Jackie of web design

kevin said...

Newport Cigarettes

Cheap Newport Cigarettes

kevin said...

Cheap Newport Cigarettes Free Shipping

Newport Cigarettes

Newport 100s