Friday, October 3, 2008

Ick!

So I don't have any photos to upload today. My computer decided that it didn't want to play any more and crashed. I lost EVERYTHING. The wost thing which I lost was all of my bookmarks and inspiration! I had been visiting pages that I had bookmarks 5 years ago! I think it is going to take me MONTHS to remember them all! so far I have added 10. It is going to be a lonnnng night....

I am not sure what has been happening but for the first time in 2 years I lost all of my passion and motivation for Odds & Blobs. Since we moved house I just haven't been able to get into anything... I have so many ideas in my head and a pile to the roof of WIP. I also have so many NEW fabrics which I haven't even touched yet! I don't know what is wrong with my. I think I need to work on making my craft room a bit more inviting. at the moment there is just no colour :(

Well enough of my whinging! It is a long weekend so I have written myself a 'To Do List', now I just need to stick to it and not get distracted. Hopefully next time you check back I would have listed a few more things in my shop. That's the plan anyway!

Wish me luck!!

xoxox

No comments: