Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My little pretties...


For the past 2 nights I have been working on my first wholesale order! It has been a lot of fun but extremely tiring as I am doing 11 hour days at my full time job (to help support my crafting addiction). Now all that is left to do is cover the pencils to go with the sets! Then the painful part... Packaging.. my packing can take me hourrrsssssss. But I alway get good feedback which makes it all worth it :)
After doing this order I can barely type as 4 out of my 10 fingers are all burnt from the hot glue :(

4 comments:

KieutiePie said...

Well I hope it was worth all the work. Those clips are adorable!

High Desert Diva said...

Yay! to your wholesale order. Congrats!

LKC said...

those are adorable! congrats on your wholesale order :) :)

Leslie said...

Hang in there its almost over! woohoo Congrats on the wholesale..niiice